Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy 26th Birthday Steve

I want to take a minute to brag about my husband.  My husband is SOOOOO extremely talented!!!  Not only is he going to law school at BYU on a partial scholarship, but he is also doing a joint program, so he is still taking a few accounting classes as well.  Plus, he is working.  He continues to work because he loves his job and he is really good at it.  So, not only is my husband really smart, but he he is a hard worker, will do anything to provide for and take care of his family, is a handy man and changes his own oil and fixes our cars and computer, builds things, invents things, knows everything about computers, works really hard at his job and his bishopric calling, and looks so handsome in dress clothes, but he is a great husband and father. Thank you for working so hard at everything that you do honey.  You amaze me with all of the things that you are able to accomplish.  I hope you know that we support you one hundred percent.  We don't love the fact that we hardly ever get to see you, but we know that it will only be for a short time and that it will all be worth it in the end.  Keep being the wonderful you! I love you so much and I am so proud of you!
Happy Birthday!!!! He looked so nice today.  He had an interview with PWC later this morning, so he dressed nice for the entire day.
I made French Toast (his favorite breakfast meal) and gave him his presents.
Andrea sat patiently waiting for Daddy to come and eat breakfast with us.
Happy Birthday Daddy!
I played the Beatles Happy Birthday song for Steve while he opened his gifts.  It's one of his families traditions, so I thought I'd try and keep it going.
I gave him three little gifts. One of which was tickets to a BYU game!
On the way out of the house he got to walk through the streamers that I put up the night before.  Yes, I know that is such a little kid thing, but I had to do something a little fun and crazy.  The entire day for him was really busy.  He has a brief due tonight at midnight, so he has been working really hard on that all day.  Andrea and I brought him lunch and dinner and some ice cream from Dairy Queen, thanks to Grandpa Barclay's gift cards.  :-)  Even though it was insanely crazy, I hope you had a great birthday my love.

3 comments:

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Happy Birthday Steve!!! You are such an adorable wife Tausha- thanks for your example. We need to get together soon!

Stephanie said...

Yay, Happy Birthday Steve! Hopefully law school didn't sap the day of too much fun :) Sure sounds like you made it special Tausha!

Stephanie said...

Taush you are such a fun wife! Keep up the hard work steve, we love you!