Saturday, September 11, 2010

Playing with Daddy

One of my Visiting Teachers had a little boy and she always brings him when she comes to visit me.  Andrea absolutely LOVES it!!!! She loves other kids. She followed him around the entire time and kept climbing up him to get to her final destination (the entertainment center.) She's so fun to watch interact with other kids, she wants to be doing all the same things they are doing, she just can't quite walk yet.
But, she does walk with mommy and daddy all over the house. This is a picture of her walking up and down the hallway with daddy. So adorable.
Yea for daddy time!!! When she wants to walk, which is quite often she holds her hand up to you to come and grab and take her walking.  Or she climbs up your leg and cries for a while until you'll take her hands.
Time to tickle Andrea. You can almost hear her high pitched squeal through the picture.
One of my favorite pictures.  She loves when daddy comes home!

2 comments:

SJB said...

Who is cuter? This is a really adorable picture.

Camille Phillips said...

Wow, Tausha...Andrea is getting so big! I can't believe it. I keep telling myself that Leah is still a newborn, but lately I've realized that she's not. And when I see the pictures of Andrea, it just reminds me that they're both growing up way too fast. Miss you!