Saturday, October 09, 2010

Still celebrating Steve's Birthday

I gave Steve one more present. It was a card game that can be played with only two people, yea!
Yea, for the card game. :-)

I made Steve a cake that is tradition in his family. It's called The Poppy Seed Cake! It took 4 hours to make this cake, so I had to show some pictures of it. It's a poppy seed cake with homemade custard in the middle and homemade fudge frosting on the outside! It really is amazing! It was a big surprise and he was really excited.

Here's a look at the inside!
Andrea was so excited to help her Daddy light and blow out the candles!

Happy Birthday honey!

Yes, he lit his own candles. ;-)

We had a few of his friends come over for bratts and amazing cake. Then we all hurried off to the BYU game.

Andrea attempted to help her Daddy blow out his 26 candles. Two groups of tens and 6 singles.


We're off to the game!

We were all dressed in Blue and ready to cheer.

This is how amazing our seats were. I was able to get them from a girl in our ward for a really good price and they were soooo close. Steve had never sat that close at a football game before. This picture is not zoomed in at all. We were on the 14th row in the shade. :-)

Cuddling really close with Mommy especially every time the crowd would cheer. She had no idea what was going on.

No comments: