Rebekah and Adaliah Akerman came to visit for a little bit. Andrea and I were so excited. They loved playing together. Yes, Andrea is 4 months older than Dali, but she has Andrea by 4 pounds. :-) I really try to feed my child, I promise.
Playing together with Adaliahs's book.
They not only wanted to play with the toys, they wanted to play with each other, so we had to keep them from poking each other in the eye and pulling each others' hair. But it was so cute. Andrea reaching for Adaliah.
I can't believe how big Andrea has gotten! Last time I saw her was when you guys were grocery shopping and she could barely smile! She is SO cute! Isn't it so much fun to watch your little girl play with other babies?
2 comments:
I'm so glad you posted these pictures! They are so cute! You two need to come over to my house next and swim and have lunch!
I can't believe how big Andrea has gotten! Last time I saw her was when you guys were grocery shopping and she could barely smile! She is SO cute! Isn't it so much fun to watch your little girl play with other babies?
Post a Comment