| So this is usually what our mopping experience looks like. Andrea is desperately trying to get to the red bucket and mom is trying to keep it away and stop her just in time. It's really quite funny actually. I always put the bucket on the other side of me so that I am in between Andrea and the bucket. This helps a little bit, because it takes Andrea a few more seconds to crawl around me and get to the bucket. This allows me to mop one little section at a time before moving the bucket again. :-) Oh, the joys of being a mother. Household chores take twice as long, but they are definitely twice as fun and twice as entertaining! |
1 comment:
you may have spoke too soon. JOhn has a massive slip-n-slide planned out for powell. I'm sure all the kiddos will go. hee hee. You are kick the updating the blog but lately keep up the good work!
Post a Comment