Saturday, August 07, 2010

Andrea standing up holding everything

Andrea loves to climb up everything now so she can stand up and play and look around the house.  Standing is one of her favorite things to do now.
I borrowed this Pressure Cooker from mom to do my canning.  It's sitting in the living room because I don't know where else to put it yet.  It has now become one of Andrea's favorite toys.  She can climb up it really fast and stand and play with all the gadgets on the top of it.  It's like a baby Einstein spinner thing without having to spend any money to get it.
Would you say this baby is photogenic or what.  She'll even stop crying just for a picture and then start back up again once the picture has been taken.  She knows what it means when we pull the camera out.
This is what Andrea looks like most all of the time.  She used to smile with her mouth wide open, but around 7 months she decided she wanted to give a little grin instead, so this is her little smile that she gives people all the time.
I had to get a close up of these cute teeth. She has two on the bottom.  They are coming in fast.

Andrea still loves to play the piano.  She used to let me play with her, but now if I try to play with her on my lap she will grab my hands and push them away because it is her toy.
I had t throw this picture in so I can remember what my garden looks like. From left to right I planted Green Beans, tomatoes, Peas, Pumpkins, and Sun Flowers.
This is a picture of some of my flowers.  I transplanted Stargazer Lillies from our other house.  They made it, but just barely.  They are some of my absolute favorite flowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! She's so adorable! I love how she plays the piano so independently!