Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kelsey and Josh and Family Reunion

Before we get to the reunion pictures, I had to put this picture in.  This is how Andrea sleeps when she actually does sleep. :-)  I don't know how that can be very comfortable, but she sure enjoys it.
Andrea loved to chase Kayla and Tyson's dog Chancho, well at least she did because until he came up and sniffed her right in her face.  It scared her quite a bit. It would scare me too, he weighs three times as much as her.
This weekend turned out great because we got to see Kelsey, Josh, and Mckade and Kayla and Tyson.  We went up Friday night and mom and dad took us all out to dinner where Tyson works so we could see him.  He was a fantastic waiter and the food was great. It was so nice to see Kelsey, Josh, and Mckade. They are doing fantastic and Mckade is getting so big and cute. Kayla and Tyson were nice enough to let us stay at their home.  All of us fit in their house.  We had two air mattresses and one bathroom for everyone to get ready in, but it worked out fantastically. Their home is decorated so cute. It was a wonderful night and we had a very yummy breakfast in the morning as well. Thank you Kayla and Tyson for letting us come and stay at your home.
I think I'm actually showing them our blog and bragging about the fact that I'm actually keeping it up to date. :-)
The next day we went to the Balling Reunion.  I had to catch a picture of Dad and Uncle Martin with Andrea.
Andrea playing with her beautiful Grandma's watch/bracelet.  Grandma was so excited to be able to see Grandma. We need to get up to see her more often.
I added this picture as well so we could see Grandma and Grandpa Kloepfer.  Andrea was just fine until she saw her mother.  Yes, Andrea is a HUGE momma's girl.  She will go to other people as long as I'm not around, but the second she hears my voice or sees me, she cries.  This is kind of cute sometimes, but not so much at night.  It's difficult when she wakes up in the middle of the night every night and only wants mommy for a long time. But, honestly, even though I'm losing some sleep and we are working on training her to go to sleep on her own, I still enjoy it because I am so grateful to be a mother and have a few more seconds to be with my little girl.

1 comment:

Emily and Jordan said...

It looks like so much fun!!! I wish I was there! You got a really good picture of my dad! Whenever I try to sneak a picture of him, he is always doing this half smile, ha! But, I really like this picture of him! Ha, and Grandma did love having Andrea, she called me up on our anniversary and told me how beautiful she was! Ha, I love Grandma!