Oh the things that Andrea learns every day! She learns at least one new thing every day and usually a lot more than just one. She is crawling all over the house on her knees and feet. She crawls up everything so she can stand up. She also wants to copy everything that her parents do now. It's amazing how quickly she can pick up on things just from watching us.
 |
| Andrea has not only learned how to crawl over to the fridge, but how to get inside of the fridge as well! |
 |
| She loves standing, so she crawls up everything to get there. Yes, she is gabbering in this picture. She talks all day long. |
 |
| She was using the rag to clean off the fence. She sees Mommy clean everything, so she thought she would clean everything too. |
 |
| On her tippy toes. So cute. |
 |
| "I got the rag Mom, yea!" |
 |
| She always has to show me what she's found. |
 |
| This is the best picture I got of her cleaning the cement. She cleaned the cement for quite some time with that rag. She scooted around in a circle on her bum and wiped it all down with the rag. |
 |
| She was so proud of herself! |
 |
| Andrea loves to draw now. She is always taking the pen or pencil out of my hand when I am writing something, so finally I decided that she might as well get to draw too. She's so funny when she draws because she has to hold the paper up in the air just like she does with her bowl when she feeds herself. |
 |
| She's showing Daddy how excited she is to be drawing on her own. |
 |
| On Sunday Andrea learned how to open Daddy's laptop. She LOVES his lap top. She absolutely loves to type on the keys. |
 |
| Even if she can only get it open a few inches she shoves her hands in and starts typing as fast as she can on the keyboard. |
 |
| Andrea no longer needs the bench to play the piano. She can climb up the leg of the piano and stand and play the keys. This is much more excited for Mommy too, because now I don't have to worry about her falling off of the bench. |
 |
| Climbing up and down. |
 |
| One handed, she's pretty tricky. |
 |
| "Look at me Mom, look what I can do!" |
 |
| I gave Andrea chalk and a chalk board today. She loved it. It was very easy to write with unlike pencils sometimes. |
 |
| The only problem is, she also tries to eat the chalk, so I have to make sure I play with her when she tries to play with chalk. |
This video shows how Andrea waves all of the time to everyone now. She waves for and Hi and Bye.
2 comments:
Tausha, you are amazing. Great blog entries. The three of you make one amazing family.
Tausha, you have a beautiful family. What a cute wife and mother you are. It is fun to look at your blog and see what you are all doing.
Post a Comment