Monday, July 19, 2010

New Blog Resolutions


Just like people make New Year's Resolutions, I am making Blog Resolutions. In the past I have not spent very much time on my blog, this is because if I sit down for longer than a few minutes at the computer I feel like I am wasting time and ignoring Andrea and I can't handle that. So I would always get on the computer and really quickly check my email and a few other things and get off. But, after talking to a lot of people I have realized that printing out a blog is pretty easy, cheap, and wonderful. So, I have now decided that our blog will be a lot like a journal for us. I want to update it every week, and no more than every two weeks so I can keep update on everything that our family is doing. I especially want to remember all of the fun and cute things that Andrea does. Every day she does something cute and unique. I have been recording something every day on her calendar in her room, but I would love to elaborate more on things that happen in our lives and have the pictures to go along with the stories. I'm not much of a scrapbooker, so blogging would be perfect for me. This picture of Andrea is her saying, "Mom, look how cute I am, how can you not blog about this beautiful girl?" So, I've worked hard at changing our background and a bunch of gadgets to give our blog a new, fresh look. Now it's time to Journal, or blog as everyone else says. I'm very excited that I'm finally excited about blogging. I know we will be soooo glad we have the memories later on. Wish me luck! :-)

5 comments:

Tuesdee said...

We are so happy to hear that!!! :) I'm so excited to keep in touch and up to date with you guys. It's so hard when we live so far away. We miss you guys!!!

Emily and Jordan said...

I agree with Tuesdee! It is so hard when we live so far away! Thats kind of what I do, if something big has happened, I usually find a picture, and then someway describe it. I am horrible with dates, and Jordan likes the idea of a blog for that reason, but I also agree with you, that you can spend too much time. So I am glad you are finding a happy medium :) I love ya Taush!

Shantel Elise said...

I am so happy! Your blog looks awesome and I am excited to hear about your adventures. I love the blog for that reason. I have had a hard time journaling lately, especially because I want to include pictures. I think that this way I will print it out and have these records forever!

Anonymous said...

Good for you and having a new blog resolution! Your daughter is so adorable and since they grow up so fast, it'll be a great treasure for you to have. It will also be great for all your family and friends to read about your latest adventures ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging! Since having Dane, I always blog at nigth after he goes to bed or once in a while during his nap time. That way I don't feel guilty or feel like I'm not paying attentino to him. Anyway, I'm exctied to read about what you're up to