Thursday, July 22, 2010
Catching Up!
To sum up everything that happened before summer began, I officially GRADUATED (Meaning I got to walk) in April and Steve finished his first year of Law School. A funny story really quickly, My Mother-in-law and Grandma came from Arizona to support me at my graduation. So, I was out and about running errands with my mother-in-law the day before my graduation while Steve was taking his last final for his first year of Law School. I wanted to do something really nice for him, because the first year of Law School is extremely hard, so I stopped and bought him some balloons. One said, "Congratulations" the other said, "I love you!" all over it. While I was buying them the man asked if the person I was buying the balloons for was graduating. I said, "Actually, I'm the one who's graduating. He's just finishing his last final of his first year of law school which is just as important." I thought it was funny. It rained really hard the day of my graduation, so the only pictures we got were at Olive Garden when we went out to eat after words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment