Saturday, April 17, 2010

March and part of April 2010

Andrea's official 5 month picture! She loves to talk, squeal, smile, laugh, sing, eat her toes, fingers, and entire fist. She loves when daddy comes home and is extremely attached to her mother! :-) She Loves when mommy sings and dances, she gets so excited and starts making tons of noises and moving her body around like crazy. I hope you enjoy the cute pics of her and a little bit of Steve and I.


Andrea loves to play on the floor with her daddy. I caught this picture and absolutely fell in love with it.

I painted Andrea's toe nails pink and had to show you a picture of it.






More of Andrea's 5 month pictures.



When Andrea gets upset she arches her back like this. No she is not spoiled at all. :-)
We love playing with daddy.


Andrea's first ride in the Snow Cat. We went to the cabin for Easter. It was so beautiful. I did an exercise video with Lindsi and thought that I was going to die. Ken and Steve tried to fix the antennae on the TV so we could watch conference on the High Definition TV, but it was to no avail. We listened to conference on the radio instead, which was still really good. Conference is always so amazing. I always get so excited to be better at living the gospel (studying my scriptures every day, being more kind to everyone etc.) It helps me become a more Christlike person which is why I absolutely love conference.
Our stay at the cabin was short, but very worth it. Now that we have the new addition nobody ever wants to leave the cabin. It's so beautiful, peaceful, and cozy. Thank you mom an dad for sharing the cabin with so many people.
After we left the cabin we went to Manti to have our Easter Egg hunt with Scott, Steph, and Casen, John, Markell, and Kaydence and Mom and Dad. Andrea was a little too young to really enjoy Easter this year, even though she got a nice basket with a dress and dress shoes in it. However, Kaydence and Casen loved it. Casen thought the eggs were balls and kept throwing them. Kaydence wouldn't stop hunting for eggs. Markell and John kept re-hiding her eggs. :-) It was a blast.
At the end of Easter we watched an Easter video about Christ. It was such a wonderful movie and a fantastic way to end the day by helping us really remember our Savior.
While at the cabin we put Andrea and Gunner next to each other to compare their sizes. They were almost the exact same size and Andrea is three months older. Gunner is one big boy.

Our old neighbors Megyn and Ted asked me to watch their girls for a few hours, so we decided to make cinnamon rolls. I put aprons on all of the girls and we each had a part in making the cinnamon rolls. Yes my kitchen was an absolute disaster after words with flower and sugar all over the place, but it was totally worth all of the fun that we had.
One of my favorite pictures of Steve and Andrea.

This is another one of my absolute favorite pictures. Daddy is tickling Andrea is she loving every minute of it.
If you look really close you can see Andrea's really messy face. This was one of the first times that she had cereal and we got it all over her face.Steve watched Andrea while I taught dance. He grilled with Andrea! It was still freezing in Utah so he put her in the front pack and then wrapped his coat around her. I came home and saw them in the action. The best part is that Steve took this picture of he and Andrea himself. He just put it on the stairs and used the timer.

After he took the front pack off her decided to hang her from the chair. I was extremely nervous, but she loved it. We hurried and took a picture and then I made him take her down.
Bath time!!! What a beautiful baby!
We went to Arizona for Mike Lemeaux and Ashley's wedding. It was so fun to take a break and go and see all of the family and friends in Arizona. Bellow are some of the pictures that we took there.

Aunt Melanie and Andrea at Mike and Ashley's reception.
Grandma cuddling with Andrea at the reception. It was an outside reception at an incredibly huge house! It was beautiful.

While in Arizona we celebrated Grandma's 50th birthday so we had a big Birthday Party. Everyone dressed in 70's outfits, or sixties if your name is Tausha. :-) Andrea was dancing to the 70's music on Grandpa's lap.
Our family in our costumes for the party. Even Andrea is dressed up.
Grandma's outfit was perfect.
Playing with Grandpa. He hadn't seen her since Christmas, so they had lots of cuddling time.
Andrea's very first plane ride. She looks a little frightened to me. :-) She's a professional now.

No comments: