Thursday, March 11, 2010

Christmas and New Years

This will be my last "Old Post" Then I am determined to post pictures of what Andrea looks like right now. All of the pictures are in backwards order, so we will begin with New Years and Arizona and then go to Christmas at the cabin.


Grandpa cuddling with his girl again.
Steve and I went out for New Years with Matt and Melanie.

We celebrated Christmas in Arizona by having a really nice ham dinner and opening gifts.

We gave dad a proof set from the year he was born.

Right after Christmas Elliott blessed Leah, so I caught a pic with Camille and Elliott with both of the babies at the luncheon after the blessing.

I absolutely love this picture. Grandpa with Andrea and Leah.

We had a live nativity with two different Marys and Jesuses. I tried to catch some pics




Andrea's first Christmas!!!!

Our huge Christmas tree at the cabin. Somehow John and Markell found it and got it in the cabin. It was awesome!

Pictures of Andrea and Leah together.



Scott broke off a HUGE icicle and brought it into the cabin for everyone to play with. It was pretty awesome.

Ben and Andrea! My brother is very handsome if I must say so myself.

I love this picture!!! What can I say, she loves to sleep on her Grandpas' belly's.

She also likes Daddy's belly. This was one of the last pictures taken at our old house.

Camille, Aubrey, William, Brooke, and Leah stopped by to see us on their way in from the airport. It was really fun having all of us cramped into our little living room. Brooke was such a good helper with Andrea. :-)


I LOVE this picture. Andrea loved to sleep on my chest and HOLD on to my shirt. She still always holds on to my shirt and hair. :-)

This was her official One Month birthday picture.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey Steve and Tausha, our blog is dougandsteph.blogspot.com.

It was fun to see you guys the other day. Thanks for having us over!