
My mother-in-law and Heidi helped me all day Sunday to unpack all the gifts from the Baby Shower and get my Baby Room all organized and decorated. Now it is totally ready and BEAUTIFUL!!!! This is the view from the door. Look at the beautiful crib set and decorations on the wall. I absolutely love them! Thank you for spoiling me again Mom Bentz.

More pictures of the baby room from different angles.

The baby gets half of the closet and Steve gets the other half. Half of the closet is plenty of room for our little girl's clothes.

This picture shows the beautiful Changing table that Mom and Dad Bentz got for us. Thank you so much. It is absolutely beautiful! The whole room is PERFECT, exactly how I wanted it. Thank you for your help Mom and Heidi.
4 comments:
Those pom poms look absolutely fabulous! Where ever did you get them?
Looks very girly. Go look at the family blog and tell Steve.
Very cute! I am so excited for you! :)
Tausha! I love it! Now all you need is your cute baby and your set! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment