Friday, October 23, 2009

FHE, Football games, and The American Jeep

We drove The American Jeep up to the temple a few weeks ago and had Family Home Evening outside the temple on a little bench. It was so beautiful! We thought we would take advantage of the weather while it is still nice. After FHE we had to take the jeep for a drive, so we found a nice spot with a huge pile of asphalt and climbed to the top of it! Here is one of the pictures we took.

While at the temple we had to take a picture of my belly of course so we could post it on the blog, too bad I'm posting it a month later. :-) But, at least I took the picture! This picture was taken when I was about 33 weeks along.

The temple and natural scenary was so beautiful. I'm so glad that I'm sealed to my husband forever because we are so lucky to have temples and the sealing power on the earth today!

We didn't buy an All Sports pass this year, so we just had to buy individual tickets if we wanted to go. We only bought tickets to one of the games, but we were able to go to two different games because Steve's friend wasn't using his tickets and let us take his. This game was nice and hot, the next pictures are of the BYU/Utah State game and we dressed for cold weather!

We tried to include "The Belly" in this picture!

I was so excited Kayla got to come! It was really fun. We may have cheered for both teams because we're kind of partial to both schools!

No comments: