She absolutely loves to climb up my leg and while standing she opens the cupboard door, then gradually walks down the cupboards and opens all of the doors. Then of course she has to pull everything out of them and play with it. She found the extra box of saran wrap the other day and couldn't quite figure out what she was supposed to do with it. I can just hear here thinking, "Do I put it on my head like a hat?"
"Or maybe behind my head like a jacket?"
"I don't know, but I will figure it out mom, I will!"
I peeled a banana back half way and gave it to Andrea so she could hold it and and feed it to herself while I was making dinner. In a very short amount of time she had eaten the entire half and the next time I turned my back to look at her she had done this. . .
She had bit the entire banana in such a way that the peel split in half and she was able to get the banana inside.
She was soooo proud of herself as you can see in this picture! So, I took the peel off and let her have the rest of the banana. She ate the entire banana and she only dropped two pieces. I couldn't believe it. It's amazing how much she can eat and chew with only two teeth.
2 comments:
She is so adorable Taush! It looks like you have your hands full with her. She really is getting into everything. What a lucky girl to have you for a mom.
Also, I can't believe that she ate a whole banana. Go Andrea!
Holy Cow! I can't believe she is almost a year old! They grow up so fast don't they?! Man! Lily still hasn't figure out how to open our cupboards thank goodness. You got a smart one on your hands!
Post a Comment