Tuesday, November 02, 2010

BYU Homecoming Game and Parade

 We went to the BYU homecoming parade and sat/stood in the bleachers reserved for the Law School.  Because we were in the bleachers people felt like they had to really throw candy at us so they could reach everybody in the bleachers. During one of the candy tosses I was trying to protect Andrea from getting hit by the candy and instead I got smacked on the nose by a piece of candy and it cut my nose and made it bleed. My nose was hurting, so I asked Steve if I had a bruise or something and he said, "Wow, you are bleeding." We both couldn't believe that the candy cut my skin and made me bleed.
 Andrea loves to walk around on Daddy's shoulders. So much fun!
 Andrea loved eating Kettle corn and the BYU Homecoming game. No, I did not just let her eat whole kernels. I pulled all the bad stuff off before I let her eat them. She kept trying to feed herself though by putting her hand in the bag of popcorn.

 Playing with Daddy. We really enjoy Daddy time when we get it. :-)
 I had to add this picture because I thought it was soooo cute. I finally deep cleaned our fridge and Andrea loved it and wanted to help with everything. I thought it was adorable that she wanted to clean just like Mommy. After I got her her own rag to clean with because she stole both of mine she then decided she needed to climb inside of the fridge as to be able to reach all of the fridge.
 She really did help me clean for about twenty minutes. She was absolutely fascinated with it.
But then of course she had to go back to her expertise of making messes and scatter celery all over the floor.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The pictures of Andrea in the fridge cracked me up. She's going to be such an awesome little helper!