And now, on with the pictures (you can click on them to make them huge):
This is our room at the Orem Community Hospital. We got to stay in the same room the whole time before and after the baby was born. In fact, I'm writing this from this room right now! The room is huge (at least compared to any room in our apartment) and has bathroom, TV, chair, and a couch-bed thing that dad (me, crazy huh?) got to sleep on.
Here is the first picture ever taken of the baby (taken just after 2:45 am) ! She was super pink right when she came out and she's got brown hair.
Mom and Baby are doing great! Tausha got a little sleep and now the baby is getting some too.
This is Dr. Weibell who delivered the baby. He's a great guy and did an awesome job. He said that Tausha did stellar and you'd never be able to tell that was doing the whole thing without an epidural.
Glamour shot
She woke up for a little while and stared at us. It seemed like she was saying "so you're the two that made me go through this whole thing! Grrrr!"
But she's SO cute!

9 comments:
OH my goodness! I am SO excited for you two! She is beautiful. (And by she I mean the baby AND Tausha. I can't believe anyone can look so beautiful after a night like that. Leave it to Taush...)
Congratulations again. Keep us posted on the name for the little sweetheart. We love you!
Yeah!!! Way to GO!!! I knew you could do it! I'm so proud of you. Way to beat my time too. haha. :D You beat it by 2 hours and on your first baby...helps that she was 2lbs smaller than Aliya though! :D She's gorgeous. We're so excited for you. Way to be there for her Steve! Can't wait to see her in person! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That was actually posted by me. ;D Mel
Congrats! She is darling!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!I agree her name fits her perfectly!
Give Andrea a kiss for me, I can't wait to meet her!
Way to go Tausha, SUPERWOMAN!!! No meds, you rock! :) You look fabulous too. So not fair! :)
Love you guys, See you soon!
Oh my heck! She is BEAUTIFUL! Just like her mama! You look FABULOUS after that whole ordeal!! I can't believe how tiny she is. Congrats again. Enjoy every second. It goes by so fast!
She is so beautiful!!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations! It is amazing having a wonderful spirit come into your home!
Congrats on the baby! She is very adorable :) and Taush you look gorgeous with your baby! Congrats you two! Love your cute family!
Post a Comment