Sunday, August 02, 2009

My trips to Arizona!

This is me and my handsome husband after church on Sunday. He looks SOOOO handsome in a suit! You can kind of see my "Baby Bump." :-)

Look at how much weight my mother-in-law has lost, 40 pounds! She looks fantastic! Good job mom, we are all so proud of you.
You can see it a lot in her face. Thank you for taking care of my husband mom and feeding him and me fantastic food while we were there! We love you!

We went to Ben and Tuesdee's for a little while and played in the water at the water park and then came home and played and had a BBQ. Steve had to wrestle with cute little Zoee.

Zoee and McKadee wanted to play outside, but that didn't last long before I made them come back inside because it was too hot. :-) Actually, I handled the heat very well.

Here's a picture of us at the water park. We kept going off of the diving board with Britanee, Kassidee, and Ben. I just stuck with my good old fashioned pike dive where I touch my feet in the air and then dive, but Steve and the girls dove and did some front flips, and Ben did a Gainer, it was crazy! We had a lot of fun.
Steve took Britanee and Kassidee around the Lazy river in the tubes. Here's a picture of them trying to fight the current and get out.

I tried to catch a picture of them going under the water fall.

Yet another picture of them floating the river. :-)

My first trip to Arizona!
I was able to take two trips to Arizona. The first time I went to Arizona I drove with my parents and we were able to be there for Kassidee's baptism and Matt's homecoming. It had been three weeks after Steve left before I got to see him. I could handle the first two weeks "ok", but the third week just about killed me. I was soooo excited when I got to see him. Thank you mom and dad for driving me down there.

We played the dot game with all the girls and Spencer. It's a lot like Big Boody or concentration games like that, but when you mess up you get a dot. Mom ended up with the most dots, so of course we had to take a picture! :-)

Here's a picture of all of us after the game was over. Quite a few dots on everyone's faces. It was soooo much fun. I'm so glad I got to come and visit everyone, I missed seeing them. Look at cute grandma in the background.

Mom and dad were there and got to play Catch phrase with us. We played catch phrase with the entire family including Dad Bentz!!!! It was soooo much fun. Thank you everyone for playing, it was a blast!

Here's a picture of Dad Bentz PLAYING with us. He's getting pretty good at all the games we've played lately.

Spencer was wearing Mooker's Sombrero for most of the game. You look great Spencer!

We were able to go to Kassidee's baptism. It was really neat. I gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and Tasha, Tuesdee's sister gave a talk on Baptism. It was really good. I think Kassidee got to learn a lot about the covenants that she would be making. It was a beautiful baptism. Tuesdee made a video of Kassidee that made all of us cry. I had to caputre a picture of the two oldest girls hugging ang hugging after Kassidee got baptized. We're all very proud of you Kassidee!

Thank you Mom, Dad, Grandma, Matt, my wonderful hubby, all of the Bentz family, and Ben and Tues and the girls for making my trips to Arizona so memorable and wonderful! You totaly spoiled me while I was there. I love you and can't wait to see you again.

2 comments:

Tuesdee said...

We are so happy we got to see you both trips!!! You guys are more then welcome ANYTIME!!!! We are gearing up for footall season with lots of parties and FOOD!!! :) We have to get the Bentz family and the Barclay family together for some PARTIES!!! :)

Love you guys!!

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Tausha! Looks like your had such a fun time! Plus I love your new hair cut! I haven't seen with bangs since....elementry school? You look so beautiful!! We need to hang out girly! I miss you!!
Love Bek