Mom and Dad are talented enough to dance with each other as well as the grand kids. :-)
Sarah and Ryan were able to come. They just moved to Texas. Steve had never met them before, so it was really good to be able to see them and their girls.
Yes, Steve and I were out on the dance floor dancing the whole time. I love my husband! I LOVE that he will dance with me and that he's really good at it!
As you can see by us dancing in the background, we weren't just taking it easy. We were really dancing and I was 6 months pregnant. I must admit my stomach muscle hurt just a little bit the next day, but not bad at all. It must have been from the Macarena or Cotton Eye Joe.
I tried to snag a pic of Emily and Jordan dancing. I'm so happy for them.
Beautiful Emily dancing with her dad. She was absolutely gorgeous.
I had to post this picture because I got such a big smile out of Kaydence and Markell.
It was so good to see Ken and Lindsi too. I really like this picture of them.
I got a perfect picture of Emily and Jordan. You can't tell they'd been posing for pictures like this all day long can you. :-)
Martin and Judy standing in the lovely reception line.
While we were standing in line with Kelsey and Josh, Steve and Josh were playing with the fountain so I had to get a picture. I must say Kelsey and I got good looking husbands!
After the luncheon we went and ate with my parents, Ken and Lindsi, and John and Markell. After eating and on our way to the reception we saw the "WARN JEEP." Apparently this jeep is awesome and is exactly what Steve wants his jeep to be. So we litterally followed this guy around the parking lot waiting for him to stop or at least get on the right side of him to take a picture of this jeep. We finally got a few, so I had to post one because I thought it was hilarious. The driver pulling this jeep must have thought we were crazy and insanely obsessed with his jeep.
We got a great picture together with Emily and Jordan.
Here's a picture of us at the luncheon. It was really fun. I was so happy that Steve drove ALL the way home Friday night just so we could get up early the next morning and drive down to Idaho and make it to their wedding luncheon and reception. It was so nice of Steve to drive so many hours just so he could be there. I love you honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment