Sunday, September 07, 2008

Kelsy's Wedding





All of us doing the Superman dance at the reception!!!












I love dancing with Steve, it is SOOO much fun. He always spins me, I love it!!!













Steve wasn't quite ready for this pic. :-) I love you honey!












They are such a cute couple!














Kelsey and Josh in a traditional cake fight.














Look at that cute couple, they've got some moves.












Yup, they're cute!
















This is what happens when Carl steals the camera.
















All of bridesmaids were balancing our bouquets on our hands.












Pretty nifty huh!











Isn't grandpa so cute!














This was right after Kelsey came out of the temple. She was so beautiful and the sealing was Amazing!!! Steve and I were able to go!











They are so beautiful! And so perfect for each other.










We had to do something while we were waiting for them to come out of the temple. We are kissing Brenton.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Hey Tausha, This is Sheri Henningson. I found your blog on line and I was wondering if you would see if Cami would give me access to her blog. My blog address is kendallandsheri.blogspot. My e-mail is shendall5@yahoo.com. I loved looking at your blog and I am going to put you on my family and friends list, if that is all right with you. Its nice seeing what you have been up to.
Love, Sheri

Tuesdee said...

I love the pictures!!!

Grandpa looks SOOOO CUTE in that picture.

Looks like it was a great wedding and everyone had tons of fun!

Wes said...

I think Emily is super hot. I want that on the record.