Friday, September 26, 2008

Go Cougs!


Us at the BYU vs. UCLA BLOWOUT!
We have student season tickets that are almost at the top row, but the games are so fun!

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Hey Tausha,
That is so fun that you have season tickets to the football games.
JD and I would love to go out on a double date with you guys. Let me know when is good for you.
By the way, JD and I really want to go to Miss America to support Kayla because it would be so easy to travel to Las Vegas. When your family buys tickets let me know becuase we want to sit with you. It would be fun to sit next to a large cheering croud for her!

Scott Barclay said...

That looks like so much fun. I love BYU games and you guys get to go to all of them and in a year they are so good. AWESOME!!

The Christiansen's said...

HEY Tausha! its me Lindy I haven't seen you in so long! you and your husband are such a cute couple! how are things going, looks like you guys are doing really good and havin a lot of fun!