
The grandparents, uncle John, and aunt Dixie.

Rachel, Jamie, Jessica, and Steph just before we played Mofia.

Shane, Mom, and Dad getting ready to play mofia.

Aaron, Michael, Doug, Steph, Judy, and Martin also ready to play games.

Uncle Marty trying to attack aunt Judy because it was their anniversary.

Mom and Kayla cutting cake for her birthday and uncle Marty and Judy's anniversary.

A buffalo at Yellowstone, Steve got a great picture.

I love this picture! We took it just over the big falls. I'm surprised we didn't drop our camera into the falls.

I had to put this picture in because mom was Seriously drinking a Coke, in fact, she asked for it.

Poor uncle Marty had to sit right next to us two love birds during the whole car ride through the park.

Oh, they are soooo cute!!!!

Mom and dad are also soooo cute!!!

Scott and his cute pregnant wife and us infront of the beautiful water fall.

Look how beautiful the waterfall is!

This elk was just a few feet away from us.

Steve and Stephanie were just hanging out on the couches at uncle Kenny's cabin. Ken and Lindsi, Scott and Steph, and Steve and I stayed at uncle Kenny's cabin. Steve and I had the whole top floor to ourselves! It was a lot of fun to be able to spend time together.

Scott and Canon look so good in this picture.

This is a picture of the boys watching the football games right as we got to Island Park.

And this is my cute husband trying to make Staphanie feel better by putting a pillow up his shirt and joining the pregnant brigade.
4 comments:
Great pictures, the family reunion looks like it was a blast, and Yellowstone is gorgeous!
So glad you guys have a blog!!
Love the post. Thank you for it. That was a fun trip. Steve is really fitting in well.
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Steve... Happy Birthday to you!
Hope you have a happy day! :)
It was great to see you this weekend.
Ben, Tuesdee, and ALL the Girls!
Hey Tausha I was doing a little blog stocking and found your blog it is super cute. I just started one if you want to check it out. It's http://johnandemilee.blogspot.com
Have a great day
Emilee Kuchenmeister
Post a Comment