Andrea got into her mother's makeup and tried to use the eyeliner just
like Mommy does. It was pretty cute. :-) She definitely observes and
copies everything.
Baking with Mommy. Andrea is actually pretty good at rolling out dough. She loved to eat it too. :-)
Counting Cookies in her cute running outfit from Great Grandma Kloepfer.
Dancing in her Tu Tu!Playing with Friends!
I got to watch Dali one night while Bekah went to a Ballet. She didn't
like being away from her mother, but she was ok when spinning on the
chair.
Andrea also loved spinning on the chair with Tyson. She loves playing
with friends and she can say all of their names too. She is really good
with names.
Andrea's first trip to the library and her mommy's first library card. I
never had a public library card before. Pretty crazy, I know. I have
decided to try and change that and spend a lot more time at the library
with my kids. I want to instill a love of reading in my children while
they are young so they will make time for reading in their lives.
Andrea had a lot of fun pulling everything off of the shelves. :-)
She spends a lot of time on the floor when Daddy is home. Either she is
tickling him or he is tickling her or they wrestle, crawl around, play
with toys, etc. She loves when Daddy comes home.
Activity Days
I am now an Activity Day leader. I really like this calling. It is pretty intense. I forgot how much energy 8-year-olds have. It's just like playing with my nieces for two hours every other week, because they are the exact same age as three of my nieces. I'm really excited for this calling and hope I can keep the fire of the gospel alive in them.
Law Partners
I am now the Law Partner President. Law Partners is an association for all of the spouses of the BYU Law students. We oversee socials, date nights, work out groups, Mommy and me, Children's Hour, Book Group, Forums, etc. It's a lot of work, but it will totally be worth it.

1 comment:
Tausha, Andrea is such a doll! I can't believe we live so close and I still haven't been down to visit you. We really need to set up a time soon to get together. Oh and congratulations on your sweet little soon-to-be baby! Andrea will make such a great older sister. I am so excited for you! Thanks for the heads up about the announcement. I was so excited when I read your comment! I hope that things are going well - and really hope we get to hang out soon.
Post a Comment