Yes, this is The Box!!!! This has now become Andrea's favorite toy. This is the box from her new car seat and she LOVES it. One evening she had been crawling in and out for about 15 minutes and Steve had the idea of cutting a window in each side for her so she could see us from inside the box. So we cut two small windows. Small enough so she can't put her head through it and get stuck. This turned into one of the funnest games ever. I was on one side of the box and Steve was on the other and Andrea would turn to one side and from inside the box she would kiss me through the window. Then she would turn all the way around and kiss Steve through the other window. Then she'd turn around and kiss me through the window and so on. She seriously did this for at least 5 minutes. It was so cute that eventually I started giggling uncontrollably. By the end we were all laughing so hard including Andrea!
"Move out of the way Daddy, I'm trying to get out of the box."
Playing with Daddy inside the box.
Playing with Mommy, the Bumble Bee, and the Box
This is what Andrea looks like after eating Chili. She's quite proud of herself too.
Yes, my daughter is sitting inside of a drawer all by herself four feet above the ground. While I was cleaning up from dinner Steve decided to sit her there so she could watch me. He was standing next to her, but then let her go for a while and she was just fine. It still made me very nervous, so we got one picture and I made him take her down.Andrea loves to help her Mommy clean the house. She's actually quite good at most things too. This is a picture of her sweeping. Soo cute! One of the ways she loves to clean is by helping me put the white clothes in their hamper. Every morning after I shower and change I hand her my garments and she walks them all the way to the hamper. She lifts the lid and still balances on her feet, then sets the clothes on the side of the hamper. Slowly she grabs a few inches down the garment and lifts it towards the inside of the hamper just a few inches. Then she reaches down another inch or two and does it again. She keeps doing that until the garment falls inside the hamper. It's sooo cute. She loves it. She keeps reaching out to me to give her more clothes to put in the hamper and sometimes I just give her random clean clothes to put in there and I go back later and pull them back out.
1 comment:
I think the pictures of Andrea playing with the box are so cute! She is so darling.
I can't wait to be closer to you so that we can spend more time together!
Post a Comment