Friday, December 03, 2010

Fun in the Leaves

 I took Andrea outside with me while I raked the leaves because I thought she might like it.  And she definitely did!  It took twice as long, but it was so worth it.  At first she didn't know exactly what I was doing, but once I had a nice little pile for her it became really fun.  I lightly dropped her into the leaves and she started laughing so hard, she loved it.  Of course I had to grab the camera and do it a million more times. I think the pictures turned out adorable.


 To keep her happy while I was raking more leaves I let her stand in the middle of the leaves and then I'd rake them towards her.  Each little rake tossed a few leaves in her directions.  She laughed every single time.  She thought it was such a fun game.  That's the best part about being a mom.  You have to think creatively so you can turn every chore into a game and something fun and enjoyable!
Oh how I love this little girl.  She's a sleep right now and I get to missing her even after just an hour of not being with her.

No comments: