| Andrea and I spend a lot of time with Loydel, the lady who lives underneath us. Her Grandson Brian, who is a photographer came to visit one day. Loydel really wanted some pictures with Andrea and I (mostly Andrea,) so he took a bunch of pictures of us outside in the yard. They turned out so beautiful! He edited them, made them look nice and then gave them to us for free. They were so beautiful that I had to post several of them. Thank you Brian. You are a wonderful photographer and a great person! |
6 comments:
You and Andrea both look so beautiful!!! I love the pics.
AW! They are so cute! I lovey our new haircut Taush! Andrea is getting so big and more adorable every day!
Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures! Tausha, you have such a gorgeous daughter and you are looking so beautiful!
Taush! I love, LOVE your haircut. So cute. That is fun to be able to have those pictures taken. Love you!
Haha. That last post was by Shantel. I didn't realize David was signed in and not me. Sorry!
Thanks for all the nice things you said about my photos. With such beautiful subjects it was really quite easy to get such great shots!
Thanks for always being so thoughtful and kind to my grandma. That means SO much to me!
I hope we can do your family pictures in December!
Lmk,
B
Post a Comment