Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Matt and Melanie's Wedding

I am finally going to catch up on my blog. So I will begin with Matt and Melanie's wedding. Matt and Melanie got married in St. George just before Christmas. So I will begin with the "Chilling Babes" Grandma and Auntie Marje.

Just the immediate family.
All of the Bentz side of the family.

Our lovely babysitter and cousin, Anneke.

They look absolutely beautiful.

A picture with all of the little kids.

Our small little famliy picture.
Grandma looks so beautiful. She's enjoying her beautiful great granddaughter.

Matt wrote a song for Melanie and performed it at their wedding.

Jim actually stole her from Heidi for a few minutes. :-)

The wonderful last mother and son dance.

I caught the decorating of the car in action.

The proud parents.

This was where Andrea was most of the night.

Matt and Grandma

They were way too nice

They finally got to their beautiful car.

Heidi she loves you, she really does. I just had to post this picture!

Dancing with daddy.

More dancing with daddy.

It was a wonderful wedding. We had a lot of fun. Congratulations Matt and Melanie!

3 comments:

hlwjarvis said...

Our baby! I miss her already! (0:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great wedding! How fun!

Markell said...

got to love that sweet little baby! It was so fun spending the day with you Tuasha. Steave Thanks so much for being my on-call computer specialist!!!! I found an old laptop you can have for trade.It worked last time I used it. But that has been at least a year ago.