Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Ultrasound pictures

Here is a profile picture. It was the best that we could get. She is still really low, her head was curled up underneath her body and she didn't want to show us her face so I will have another ultrasound next month to check the face and make sure everything has developed properly ie. clef palate.
For some reason blogger has turned these pictures the wrong direction and I don't know how to change it. I will have to wait until Steve can fix it, but here is a great picture of her hand and skull.
This is a picture of her legs. We're looking underneath her legs and she's sticking both of them straight out, I heard I won't really like this position when I'm nine months pregnant.
This picture shows her cute little foot.

3 comments:

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

How exciting!!! She is going to be so beautiful! I love the foot picture- it's so tiny but so developed. Congrats!

Shantel Elise said...

Tausha! I found your blog super randomly but I am so excited to be able to read it and keep up with you and Steve. I hope that you are doing well! If you want to check in on David and I... you should. I am just getting started with a blog. It's shantelelise.blogspot.com. I love you and hope you and Steve are doing well!
Shantel

Stephanie said...

That's exciting Tausha! Congrats!