Ya for little girls!!! What a GREAT day for a little girl to be born!! :) To bad it lands on a Saturday this year, Saturdee is a great name too!!! ha ha ha
Hey! I was just blog surfing and saw your having a girl! That is so exciting, somebody had told me you were expecting so congrats! John and i are having a boy around Sept 3. Anyway you look happy!
4 comments:
Congrats!! How exciting! A beautiful little girl- I can't wait to meet her!
Ya for little girls!!! What a GREAT day for a little girl to be born!! :) To bad it lands on a Saturday this year, Saturdee is a great name too!!! ha ha ha
love ya,
Tuesdee
Grandma and Grandpa Bentz are so happy to have a girl!!!!!
Hey! I was just blog surfing and saw your having a girl! That is so exciting, somebody had told me you were expecting so congrats! John and i are having a boy around Sept 3. Anyway you look happy!
Post a Comment