Sunday, March 01, 2009

President's Day Weekend in Manti

The pictures are in reverse order, sorry. On our way out of town we stopped at John and Markell's to see their new remodeling job in the front living room. We had to ditch out on laying the wood floor though, because we had to get back to school. While we were there I was able to snag these two beautiful pictures of Kaydence. She is so gorgeous!
We played Apples to Apples. It was a lot of fun just to be together!

And of course, we went Shot gun shooting! Steve was soooo excited. I must brag on my husband for just a minute, he is an incredible shot. He only missed maybe three out of 60-90 shots. I'm very impressed!

The boys tried this game where they had to start facing backwards, then when Scott pulled the string and yelled, "go!" they hurried and turned around and tried to hit it first. In this picture they are facing backwards.
One, two, three, BANG!!! They have turned around and shot!

There's my handsom daddy!!!! Mom even shot a few times!

Here's a perfect shot of Steve's shell bag that he sewed. He came prepared. The bag turned out to work really well.


Here we are getting ready to shoot.Here is the beautiful view of the temple and Manti from the spot where we were shooting.

I had to put this picture on here, because it's so hilarious. I was throughing Casen up and down in the air and this was his face on his way up.
This is a much cuter picture and what a handsom guy holding him too!

Stephanie styled mom's hair differently. It looks great!

When we first arrived on Sunday night mom and dad were holding ALL of the grandkids, well grand puppies and babies!

No comments: