Kayla made Carl this beautiful arrangement for her Valentine's gift. The flowers are the flowers Carl gave her when she competed at Miss Sanpete. It's so beautiful!
Here's a picture of Steve and I and Jonathan and Stacey in the wonderful SLEIGH!!!
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Our Wonderful Valentine's Day Date!!!!!
We went on a real SLEIGH RIDE for Valentine's. We drove up to Park City to the Stein Erickson Lodge (a very nice and very expensive lodge) to catch the sleigh ride. Steve and I got there a little before everyone else, so we walked around the shops for a little bit. When we walked into one of the stores there was a fur coat hanging on the manikin. Guess how much it was? The original price was $6,000, but it was "on sale" for $3,000. I couldn't believe it. The cheapest thing we saw in the store was an uggly traditional christmas sweater for $275. If you makes millions of dollars though, that's just slush cash going down the drain. After we went on the sleigh ride we were really cold, so Steve bought us all a hot chocolate. It was seriously the best hot chocolate we had ever had, a little pricie of course, but worth it! :-) After the sleigh ride adventure we went to a really nice Italian restaurant for dinner. The whole evening was so romantic and so fun! It was wonderful to spend it with Kayla and Carl and Jonathan and Stacey. Thank you Carl for working so hard to plan such a wonderful date!!!

We also ate a heart shaped pizza when Scott and Stpehanie stopped by for a couple of hours. It was really fun!
Steve MADE me this beautiful ring holder in his woodshop class. I LOVE it!!!! He really is so talented at so many things. That's why he swept me right off my feet. I love you STEVE. Thank you!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tausha, are telling me you need talents to get a girl? I'm screwed.
Post a Comment