Sunday, December 14, 2008


Here is the Christmas present Steve gave me early (the shirt, not the dog) . The dog belongs to the family I work for and we're dog-sitting him. His name is Max and he's the cutest dog in the world. Steve gave me the shirt early because I needed something to wear for my ice skating performance and he thought this would work. I love it because it's very comfortable, modest, and cute.

3 comments:

Tuesdee said...

VERY CUTE!!! Of course you could make burlap look fantastic! :) Hope your finals go well and then you can REALLY enjoy your holidays. :)

Scott Barclay said...

I was already texting steph to say that you guys got a dog till I read the part where you said not the dog, the shirt. Still, good looking shirt.

Jeannie Barclay said...

This is the first time I've seen your husband. Your a darling couple! I love the preference pictures! Looks like you are having lots of fun. Merry Christmas guys!