Sunday, December 14, 2008

Steve spent a couple hours on Saturday at the sewing machine making this sweet shell bag for all the hypothetical times he goes trap shooting. He says he'll go though, so I believe him.











He made this thing out of canvas and every part of it is double-layered so not only is it indestructible, but it was a pain in the tushy to sew together.











Unused shells go in one pouch (the inner one), spent shells in the other (the outer).













It even has a zipper on the bottom of the outer pouch to dump the spent shells in the trash without having to turn the whole thing over. He did an awesome job on it!

3 comments:

Mooker's MOM said...

Awesome sewing Steven. I remember when you were 10 yrs. old and sewed shorts and tops for school over the summer. You've come along way, baby. MOM

Tuesdee said...

I'm VERY impressed!! Everything I try to sew turns out... "interesting" to put it mildly. :)
Looks like you guys are having fun! We miss you!

Stephanie said...

Steve is amazing