Here is the beautiful tree skirt Steve's mom made us. It's hard to tell from the picture, but there are gold sparkles all over the light colored material and it looks amazing when the Christmas tree lights are on.
Here is the ornament we got on our honeymoon in San Diego. It's pretty heavy so we had to twist a couple of branches together to hang it on.
And here is the ornament Heidi and here family gave us for our wedding. Aren't we cute? Almost as cute as Casen, but not quite.
4 comments:
Hey Tausha- I love your tree. Red and Gold seem to be the vogue colors this year! Are you still able to see my blog? I can't remember. If you can't send me your email to scottandtasha@gmail.com and I'll invite you!
Great blog site! I will visit often. Dad Bentz
It is so freakin awesome that you have a link to our pictures. And yes, your ornament is ALMOST as cute as Case.
TAUSH!!! How are you?! I found your blog and had to comment. Also My husband and i have the EXACT same ornament from San diego we got on OUR honeymoon!!!! CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment