Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cami and the kids in Utah!

Cami and the kids stopped by our house on their way to Manti.





Me and the kids after they wrestled with Steve












Cami, Aubrey, and Brooke on our couch.
















Steve wrestling with William AND Aubrey!












Steve, Aubrey, and William playing the piano.









The Phillips family went to the Zoo, but it just so happened that I didn't have to go to work that day, so I tagged along.






After lunch all the kids took turns climbing and hanging in the tree. Here is William showing of his climbing skills.










Here is Aubrey smiling just as beautiful as ever.









Here's a picture of William and I at the Bird Show. During the bird show the bird guy was asking a bunch of questions and other workers were holding a poster with the answer behind him. The bird guy called on William and he said, "I'm sorry, but I can't read!" Then Aubrey ran over and told him the answer and he got it right!! It was hilarious!











Beautiful Brooke, man she is growing up fast.














Aubrey looking at the Elephants

1 comment:

Camille Phillips said...

We loved coming to visit with you guys. Thanks for feeding us, wrestling with the kids, and helping me at the zoo. We had a great time.