Andrea and I rode up to Idaho with Doug and Steph for her baby shower weekend. We spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa Kloepfer. The next morning Andrea was so cute with Grandma. She kept walking into her bathroom and tickling her and laughing. Then she'd run out of the bathroom, down the hall, into the kitchen and give me a hug. Then take off running back down the hall, towards the bathroom and start all over again. It was so cute. We had a lot of fun while we were there and Andrea knew who her Great Grandparents were by the time we left.
The baby shower was great and had wonderful food and games. I ended up winning the game of guessing the three closest statistics: date of birth, weight, and length of the baby. I was pretty excited. It was a fun trip with Doug and Stephanie. We had a lot of really good conversations in the car ride up and back. Thank you Doug and Steph for the ride and Grandma and Grandpa for letting us stay at your place.


1 comment:
We had a lot of fun with you too Tausha! I hope you have a great vacation this summer. And when you go to Show Low in AZ (that's how you spell it by the way), think of me because that's my hometown area :) Also, thanks again for letting us stay at your place. It will be a huge lifesaver. Love ya!
Post a Comment