Yes, I know that I am only 5 months behind on my blog. :-) I have been so busy with being Law Partner President, teaching Zumba, Activity Days, Cleaning my house, making dinner, playing with and teaching Andrea, and having lovely morning sickness, so, yes, I have put off my blog and have been desperately trying to catch up. However, I am now on vacation for five more weeks and I am determined to have my blog completely caught up by the time that we are done vacationing. Yea!!!!
Steve is doing an internship in San Jose, California for 8 weeks this summer. The housing prices are outrageously expensive and impossible to find for only 2 months out of the summer, so to make this internship worth it financially Andrea and I have decided not to go with Steve, but to spend the summer with family and take advantage of the last few months that she is able to fly for free. :-) It's going to be hard, but are saving a lot of money by doing this and enjoying a lot of quality time with family.
We are starting our trip in Arizona. We spent two days with Ben and Tues and the girls playing in the pool outside, playing games, and playing the wii. It was so nice to see them. Andrea had a blast with the girls and loves Ben and Tuesdee too. There will be more details and pictures to come later. Now we are with the Bentz family in Tempe Arizona, but tomorrow we head out for the Bentz family vacation to San Diego, California. We will be there for a week. We're really excited! All the kids and spouses will be there except Steve because it is a 7 hour drive and he would only get to spend a day and a half with us. We will be Skyping him every day though, especially outside the condo so he can see the beach.
Once we return from Arizona we will spend the morning of the 4th of July here, in Tempe for the ward breakfast and then head up to Sholoe (I have no idea how to spell it actually) and spend some time at Auntie Sharon's where it is nice and cool for Arizona. :-)
Andrea and I will then fly to San Jose, California to see Daddy!!! Yea!!!! We get to see Steve for a weekend! We're really excited to be able to see him at least once during the summer. From San Jose we will fly to Texas to see Camille and her family and stay there for a week. Then together Cami and I will take all the kids on a long road trip up to Utah to spend time with our parents. We'll have about a week and a half to spend in Utah together. Even though I don't get to be with Steve this summer, which really stinks, I get to spend so much time with family. I probably won't ever have this opportunity again, so we are taking advantage of it.
Now, for our Announcement....... We are expecting another BABY!!!!! My due date is the 17th of January (My brother John's birthday), but based on the ultrasound the baby is measuring a little ahead, so it might be more like the 12th of January. Who knows, maybe the baby will come on my birthday, the 9th of January. We really excited to have another child. We'll let you know the gender of the baby in a couple months. That's the current information about our lives. I hope you enjoy seeing the pictures from Feb, March, etc, because that will be the next 20 posts. :-) Here I go, wish me luck!
2 comments:
It is good to see I'm not the only blogger playing catch up!! But if you want to fudge your post dates so they are in order on the bottom left of the screen befor your actually post it there is a post options and you can change the date. I know you like to print out your blog so that might help ya out.
That would be awesome Markell. I've been trying to figure out how to do that.
Post a Comment