I finally printed our Blog!!!! I was so excited. Our blog book consists of almost 3 years. It includes the entire life of the Steve and Tausha Bentz family through the end of December 2010. The entire book ended up being 217 pages. :-) It was a little bit of money, but well worth it! I accomplished my goal. I wanted to keep an updated blog so I could print it and have a journal.
3 comments:
HOORAY! We have loved our blog books. I have printed ours yearly and we're up to 3 books now and we love it. Brookelle constantly wants to look through it! You are very right- it is worth the money!!
That's so great! That is the exact reason why I blog - I'm excited to print my own someday
Hi Tausha! I found your blog through Lacey's, I hope you don't mind me stopping by. I can see that it's long overdue, but congrats on your baby girl! She is such a cutie!
I also started writing a blog as a journal, but I've never printed it and now I feel like the task would be too overwhelming. I think it's awesome that you went ahead and did it!
Hope you are well,
Jenny
Post a Comment