Here is the beginning of the project. I just wanted you to understand how much work was required in order to turn this room into a Baby Room.
I just want you to know that I did all of this by myself because Steve is in Arizona and I'm almost 24 weeks pregnant. Needless to say, I'm a little tired, but feeling really glad that our house is getting more organized and ready for our beautiful little girl!
The finished product for today!!!!! It's now officially the Baby's room!!!!! Ben and Tuesdee were nice enough to give us their crib. Thank you so much Ben and Tuesdee, we really appreciate it.

The finished product for today!!!!! It's now officially the Baby's room!!!!! Ben and Tuesdee were nice enough to give us their crib. Thank you so much Ben and Tuesdee, we really appreciate it.
3 comments:
Taush! The room looks so good! I'm super impressed. Right now our extra bedroom looks about like your did before you cleaned it out! Except in my case there is just a ton of stuff in piles and in boxes. I really need to get working on it. Its good to see that you have had so much success. I hope you are doing well. I love you!
WOW!! It looks great! You are amazing!! Glad you can use the crib. I noticed the car seat... I will try and find you the pattern for the cover then you can make one for your little one, if you want. I think I have extra of the water proof material stuff. :) You could probably take the Zoe marterial apart and make your own pattern too. You are awesome like that! :) Thanks again for coming and seeing us, we miss you guys!!!
That's so exciting! Cute crib.
Post a Comment