Thursday, February 05, 2009

Send of Party and my 22nd BIRTHDAY!!!!

I only got one picture on the night of Kayla's send off party. It's this picture with Kayla and I. Kayla gave me the scarf for my birthday.


Steve got me a laptop for my birthday!!!!!
It's RED and a Dell XPS. It's really really awesome! I love it. Thank you honey!

This is my dad and Steve hanging out on my birthday!

Mom got me a birthday cake. It was good!

Steve also got me a bamboo plant for my birthday! Just like you always say mom, "He listened and remembered when I said I wanted something and then he got it for me!" Hopefully I can keep this plant alive in our cute little basement.

The very first week back in school we got a TON of snow! Steve and I shoveled not only our driveway, but many of our neighbors and helped them get unstuck.

This Arizona boy looks so cute in the snow! :-)

No comments: