Sunday, November 09, 2008

Kaydence's Baby Blessing



I finally got to hold Casen at the nice dinner after the blessing. Dalene, Markell's mom put the soup inside of these huge hallow pumpkins, it was awesome! I am totally doing that for a party next year!











Here's such a nice four generation picture, it was so neat that Grandpa Barclay and uncle Kenny were able to come.











This has got to be the cutest fireman I have ever seen!



















Dad and Casen













Steve and Casen













Lola needed a Halloween outfit so Steve covered up her bad eye and made her a pirate!












Mom and dad's costume was sooo cute, they were a cardiac arrest.










Steve was a Lumber Jack with his fake, cardboard ax. I wore a Mexican dress we got in Tijuana when we went there on our honeymoon.













The proud mother and her baby boy.















Markell looks so good and look how cute Kaydence And Sadie are! The little goldfish and crab.















I think grandpa liked that little girl cuz he had her most of the night. ;-)

2 comments:

Wes said...

Steve, nice shirt! Iowa salutes you!

Stephanie said...

hahahaha that picture of lola is great!