Little did I know that when I got Steve an air rifle for his birthday I had started an obsession! :-) In fact, he surprised me and registered for Hunter's safety online and drove all the way to Roosevelt one morning to take the Hunter's Safety course. Then he ended up finding a shot gun on KSL for a really good price. He took the course so he could go Duck Hunting with my brother's the next week. I was so happy. I thought that was so sweet of Steve! He loved it!!!

And there goes my hubby off to Duck Hunt!!!

Daddy and his headlight, not to mention the nice truck.

Scott is already practicing!

Johnbar had too sport his camouflage attire.

Here are the handsome boys before they left at 5:30 in the morning!!

Daddy bought them all camouflage jackets waiters, man they look good!!!
2 comments:
I love the pictures!! All of them! It was an AWESOME update! We love you guys!!
Thanks for posting the pictures Tausha! That was a great trip and is was fun to see your little home and spend time with you guys.
Love you!
Ben
Post a Comment