You have some serious fish catching skills, don't tell Scott he will be jealous... :) just teasing, looks like fun!!!
Toosh!! How random that I found your blog! It looks like you're doing great! Where are you guys at and what are you up to?!
Wow Steve, I was worried about your fishing skills at Lake Powell But I am now taking all concerns back. Way to go. Hee Hee
I love it. Are you getting it stuffed?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You have some serious fish catching skills, don't tell Scott he will be jealous... :) just teasing, looks like fun!!!
Toosh!! How random that I found your blog! It looks like you're doing great! Where are you guys at and what are you up to?!
Wow Steve, I was worried about your fishing skills at Lake Powell But I am now taking all concerns back. Way to go. Hee Hee
I love it. Are you getting it stuffed?
Post a Comment